• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

aero-Expo 2016 Friedrichshafen, Germany

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuergenA

Hi friends,
if anybody comes to Aero2016, you will find me at hall A3, stand 102
with best regards
Juergen

Hi Juergen,
I originnaly wanted to go tomorrow Thuersday or Friday but can't leave work. So i might come on Saturday. Sure i will stop by and say hello.
If on the way home you want to stop in Ulm, you are more than welcome.
Emmanuel

Hi Emmanuel,
I am back from Aero2016...
On Saturday, it was very busy, similar the days before... are you come to our stand?
On the way back, we drive near Ulm, but I have seen the post late, as I am at home :(
with best regards
juergen

Back