• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Another Sonerai is born!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of Limitations, when I did mine in Montreal I asked Transport Canada to include in Limitations all those listed on page 27 of the Sonerai Flight Manual. They agreed. The words are,"NO AEROBATIC SHALL BE PERFORMED IN THIS AIRCRAFT EXCEPT THOSE SPECIFIED ON MAGE 27 OF THE FLIGHT MANUAL". A good time was had by all.
Do Thou Likewise.
Bill E.
:cool:
All,
I'm please to say I received my Special Airworthiness Certificate and limitations on Friday. N987EB ready for first flight!

Very nice plane, wishing you the best and wonderful experiences flying your creation! What a sense of great pride and accomplishment you must feel!

Congrats When does it go up for Sale? Lol JK but not really. Nice work brother!

Beautiful Plane! I noted that your exhaust stacks are short. I have had some concern about mine, Just a comment with NO criticism. Dave J

Beautiful Plane! I noted that your exhaust stacks are short. I have had some concern about mine, Just a comment with NO criticism. Dave J
I'm a little concerned about how short they are. I conducted some high-speed taxi tests yesterday and didn't notice any smell and the CO "spot" didn't change color. Plan is to get a real CO detector to know for sure. Thanks for the comments!

Back