• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Any IILS Owners in NoVA/MD/DC/PA/WV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmiller

Hi All,
Long-time lurker with plans for years. Ready to get it going but would like to see & sit in one to try on for size. Located in Mid-Atlantic area and willing to travel to see one. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Pilot Todd

I'm building one in Charlottesville as well. You're welcome to stop by and check it out

Mine's in central PA at 9N7. You're welcome to have a look.

Ed
Thanks for the reply. Checked for replies a week ago and somehow missed them. Have a Beechcraft based at KJYO (Leesburg, VA) but you’re likely as close to drive all considered.

Started a “conversation” with you. Hope that is akin to a “direct message”. New here so still learning the platform features here.

Back