• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Back to the Build...Finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stinson Pilot

Well, after a 20 year hiatus, I'm finally getting back to my Sonerai IILS build.
I'm going to complete it as a single seat with a Revmaster 2100D.

I sold my Sonerai II mid wing around 2000, N91ST. I always wonder what happened to it. I still have my Stinson 108-2 that I bought when I sold N91ST.

With a couple of Skybolts and a Hiperbipe in between, it's time to get back after it. (Still have the Hiperbipe)

Fuselage was pretty much done with all the flight controls built. Wing spars are done and most ribs are made. All the S wing angles are cut. Just have to get after it.

First pic was about 21 years ago...wife and son.
IMG_0003.jpgIMG_20210416_115432213.jpgIMG_20210416_115439157.jpg

Back