• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Bendix/King KX99+Goodies for Sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

UpSideDownFlyboy

If anyone needs a good handheld let me know. I am considering selling my Bendix/King KX-99. It has one Ni-Cad battery that holds a charge well, one brand new Ni-MH battery, the alkaline battery pack (no batteries installed), the desktop fast charger, a regular wall wart charger, 12V. cigar lighter adapter, nylon case, and headset/mike adapter. I have owned this radio since 1995 and it works great. It was my primary radio in several homebuilts as well as my backup radio while flying planes with panel mount com's. About two years ago I bought all new rubber covers and new knobs for it. I also have a spare set of knobs as well. Cosmetically it's not perfect but still in good shape. If you are interested let me know. The destop charger cost me $75.00 and the new Ni-MH batter was $50.00 and these were bought just recently. I'm thinking around $225.00 for everything. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Scott

Back