• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Ed's 'Beetlebomb' restoration - post moved to here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhflyit

"Hi Matt, Thanks….
'Blueberry' is in a Museum, but I am well along on the 'Beetlebomb' restoration, I have new spar box built, new wings about finished, and the fuselage is 'close' to the covering stage. Am making some 'improvements' that Charlie and I talked about before he died. Wish I knew how to post pictures here…..Sorry, I am hijacking the thread…ED"

Ed, here's a new thread - so you don't have to feel restricted on progress updates - :D ... to post pictures go to your gallery and hit the upload button.From there you'll 'browse' and find the pictures on your hard drive and download to the site.

Ed's pictures of 'Beetlebomb' being restored.

Attachments

• EFS1BB1.aspx.jpg
    EFS1BB1.aspx.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 123
  • EFS1BB2.aspx.jpg
    EFS1BB2.aspx.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 107
  • EFS1BB3.aspx.jpg
    EFS1BB3.aspx.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 100
  • EFS1BB4.aspx.jpg
    EFS1BB4.aspx.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 105
  • EFS1BB5.aspx.jpg
    EFS1BB5.aspx.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 105
Matt, Thanks for putting those on here. I have a bit more done than what is shown here. Careful eyes might notice one of my modifications during re-build…..Ed

Back