• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

For Sale Sonerai II LTS Project / Engine, Propellers & Lots of Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkW

Hey all,

I have decided to go another direction.

Attached is a list with some pictures and pricing. I will sell things as a package or individual items. I would like to see the air-frame and wings go as packages as well as the engine. Open to offers all must go. All parts are located in Dubuque Iowa. I’m willing to ship all of the smaller items for cost of shipping. Larger items may be a bit of a challenge to ship. Please call with questions or offers

My contact information;
Mark Wallace
[email protected]
563 590-8545 Cell

Attachments

• Sonerai II-LTS.pdf
    689.9 KB · Views: 373
Back