• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Good morning, im Scott and im finishing up. Anybody near east texas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Scott,

I'm a long way from Texas, but I'd like to hear more about your plane. You have an interesting canopy profile. What was your source, and what engine are you using.

Larry in Ortonville, MI

Welcome Scott, I'm in Athens, have you made the first flight yet? How often are you at the airport and I would like to meet if possible. Ed

I am very interested in building a Sonerai IILS, I am just east of Dallas and was trying to see one in person if anyone in the local area has the time to give a brief showing. I have looked into a Thatcher CX5 as well but I recently became aware of the Sonerai and am a fan of the performance it has versus the Thatcher on the same powerplant.

Pedro in Royse City, TX

Hi Scott,

I'm a long way from Texas, but I'd like to hear more about your plane. You have an interesting canopy profile. What was your source, and what engine are you using.

Larry in Ortonville, MI
The canopy was with the project when i bought it and has sence been broken. Im looking for a new one and a prop and spinner. Im running a great planes 2180

Back