• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Has Something Changed at the Web Site?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eschrom

In the past couple of days connecting to S.net has taken much longer than normal. Has anyone else noticed?

Ed

Hmmm... maybe Verizon is the problem. But it's weird that the other sites I visit load as fast as ever whereas this one now takes maybe 20 seconds. Thanks.

Ed

eschrom said:
Hmmm... maybe Verizon is the problem. But it's weird that the other sites I visit load as fast as ever whereas this one now takes maybe 20 seconds. Thanks.

Ed

I would bet Verizon is your culprit. No problems on my PC here. I have Verizon for my phone use and I know their advise is to use the (star)228 update periodically to refresh the roaming capabilities. Otherwise things get dropped and service is slow. "mileage may vary". Good luck.
-Pete

Thanks, Tim.

I've since found one other web site that used to load fast and now is slow. Tried deleting all my cookies related to s.net but it made no difference. The workaround is I open a new window and do something else while the site loads. Haven't tried Verizon's help yet.

Ed

Back