• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

History of 86bb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skybob2

I sold my Sonerai 86bb over 20 years ago. Just wondering where it has ended up. Anyone have any knowledge of the A/C?

Does this help?

BENJAMIN MARCUS
Street2423 PIER AVE
CitySANTA MONICA
StateCALIFORNIA
Zip Code90405-6053

FAA website. It may turn out that This individual wants the N number. Not sure

Once again thanks. I found a Mr Massman several years ago and that he owned the a/c. But was unable to reach him for any info.

Like the cops say: somebody always knows something. Great information to start with from n109jb and kennyw. Might be able to hunt the kids down from the info in the obit.

Checking the EAA chapters of the area near where he lived, it appears the nearest one is Sullivan WI, chapter 1637, and a bit farther away north than that, is chapter 320. So give them a ring, I think, and you may get some info if not some contacts at the Ft.Atkinson airport (61C). After a while of getting paid to fly, I've learned there's only 2 degrees of separation in the flying world-someone knows someone you know.

Checking the EAA chapters of the area near where he lived, it appears the nearest one is Sullivan WI, chapter 1637, and a bit farther away north than that, is chapter 320. So give them a ring, I think, and you may get some info if not some contacts at the Ft.Atkinson airport (61C). After a while of getting paid to fly, I've learned there's only 2 degrees of separation in the flying world-someone knows someone you know.

Back