• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

II-LS Project For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonfilipa

Supporting Member
I'm putting my II-LS welded fuselage up for sale. Please see attached pics. Setup is for a tailwheel, but could easily be converted to a nosewheel (II-LST). Tail is straight relative to the fuselage and has been left long pending final height adjustments for the turtledeck. Fuselage has always been stored in my garage and tubing has not been primed and/or painted. Buyer will need to provide transportation and/or pickup, and for reference I live in Liberty Township, OH just north of Cincinnati. Sale includes all plans, construction manuals, etc. Plans serial number is 090209-1041. Asking $1000. Interested buyers can contact me at 513-330-4359 or [email protected].

Attachments

• isometric.jpg
    isometric.jpg
    660.3 KB · Views: 289
  • FWD looking aft.JPG
    FWD looking aft.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 246
  • Aft looking FWD.JPG
    Aft looking FWD.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 250
  • bay.jpg
    bay.jpg