• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Jabiru 2200 mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klovis

Good afternoon, can someone send me or tell me where to get the design and measurements of mount Jabiru 2200 ? I have here a Jab ready to run and it's being donated to my project.

Email Jabiru. I asked them for the exact same thing a few years ago and they sent me an email with all the dimensions shown. I would send you the email but it was deleted now that I have my corvair mounted. :)

Could you give some information about your Corvair engine, where did you get the Nikasial barrels and what the total weight of your engine. I have VW 2180 for an engine , but also have a Covair that I thought would weight to much.

Tha barrells are cast barrells with alloy fins. I purchased them from a place called rg engines. Not sure if they are still in business. The weight savings were around 12 lbs from memory. The complete engine minus, exhaust, carb and starter was 160 lbs on a set of bathroom scales.

Back