Looking for a Home for my 2LS Project

Help Support Sonerai.net:

Maxdriver

It is with great sadness that the time has come that I must part with my Sonerai project. I am moving from Hastings, MI to Los Angeles, CA at the end of September and will not be able to take it with me. You can see the details of where I left off in the photo section of the site here. I have since acquired the fuel tank and a few other odds and ends. Fred gave me his Wing skin jigs so I have those as well and hope that whoever gets them will do the same and pass them on to be used again in the community here.

I'm just looking for someone who has the resources to take her to the finish line. I'm not asking for any money, just a good home.

Send me a message if you are interested!

Dennis

danieldorgan

Would love to talk to you regarding the project. This may be the kickstarter I need. I am based in Texas but could easily rent a trailer to pull behind the pickup truck. My wife's job at TWU wasn't funded which has slowed my progress. She was working on the WASP collection and has been looking for similar work which has limited my hobby money. To date, I have bought all the necessary tooling, built the workbenches and started practice welding. I was about to order tubing from Aircraft Spruce or Wicks this month.

Dan Dorgan

ggrant

If you don't find someone to take it before you go, let me know. I am in Michigan and a friend of mine and I can finish it. We have been looking for another project.

Latest posts