• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Looking for a Home for my 2LS Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxdriver

It is with great sadness that the time has come that I must part with my Sonerai project. I am moving from Hastings, MI to Los Angeles, CA at the end of September and will not be able to take it with me. You can see the details of where I left off in the photo section of the site here. I have since acquired the fuel tank and a few other odds and ends. Fred gave me his Wing skin jigs so I have those as well and hope that whoever gets them will do the same and pass them on to be used again in the community here.

I'm just looking for someone who has the resources to take her to the finish line. I'm not asking for any money, just a good home.

Send me a message if you are interested!

Dennis

Back