Looking for a soneria ll projectanyone have one?

Help Support Sonerai.net:

Aviacs

Serp -
If you can't find a buyer for everything I'd be interested to at least hear price on the TW basic fuselage.

e h m co fab at gee male dot com

smt

Serp

What stage of development are each of these projects?
The tail dragger needs vertical and horizontal and turtle deck finshed, its on gear and has controls. The tri gear is nearly finshed, primed and painted, is on gear and has everything pretty much to complete the airplane. Wings, engine, fuel tank, alerions, wingtips, plans,pictures,receipts, etc.

Serp

The tail dragger needs vertical and horizontal and turtle deck finshed, its on gear and has controls. The tri gear is nearly finshed, primed and painted, is on gear and has everything pretty much to complete the airplane. Wings, engine, fuel tank, alerions, wingtips, plans,pictures,receipts, etc.
And I have the cowling too. Still waiting on canopy to arrive,but havent seen it yet.

Serp

I might be interested in tri-gear. Let me know. Thanks
Ron
Ron I pretty much have everything to complete the plane, fuselage is primed and painted, and have wings, tips,cowling, engine,fuel tank, alerions, still waiting on a canopy. But thats it. Have the plans, pictures, reciepts. I have over 6000 in it. You want to make a fair offer?

ifly2ron

Ron I pretty much have everything to complete the plane, fuselage is primed and painted, and have wings, tips,cowling, engine,fuel tank, alerions, still waiting on a canopy. But thats it. Have the plans, pictures, reciepts. I have over 6000 in it. You want to make a fair offer?
Where are you? Can I contact you with more questions?

Latest posts