• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Material list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ls1swap

I did a search but couldn't find the answer. Does anyone have a material list for the 4130 steel for the sonerai ii? There is a metal supplier near me that can give me a quote if I can supply him a list. The plans are not available for sale right now, but I would at least like to start pricing things out.
Thanks in advance
Alan

Alan,

Here's a photo of the tubing section of the materials list. A little fuzzy and sideways, but maybe you can make it out.

Larry

Attachments

• 4130 Tubing.JPG
    4130 Tubing.JPG
    908.6 KB · Views: 77
Cool looks like it was updated 4.28.2020 that must mean your getting close to a revised plan set? Nice.

Back