• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

N831AR 2276 EFI Sonerai IIL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o2koold

After 9 years 7 months and 13 days I have done enough work on my plane to call it done. There are still more things that need to be done and changes that I have thought of, but those arent needed to make it airworthy. I will be calling the DAR in the next week or so, and enjoying playing and taxiing in the meantime.
Empty weight 560 lbs
Prop Sterba 56x46
Static 3100 rpm
Engine 2276 with nikasil pistons and cylinders and 8:1 cr
Fuel and spark management controlled by SDS EM 4F
4 into 1 exhaust
18 gal composite fuel tank
Custom cowling with side exiting air outlets
MGL flight and engine gauges at the rear and airspeed/altimeter steam gauges up front
Canopy/turtledeck raised 1" tailpost raised 4", vertical stabilizer started 2" forward
Long leg rear seat plan used and lowered 1"
AD rivets used on the top skin and as far back as possible on the bottom
Wing tips secured with nutplates mounted to the end rib and screws

Attachments

• 20160528_115132.jpg
    20160528_115132.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 124
Back