• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

new member in North Carolina

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamerF16

relatively new member, never did an intro, just recently acquired a sonerai ii stretch project thats roughly 70% complete, its my first plane project/build, and I need a lot of help, the plans are so outdated and hard for me to understand

Welcome Aboard!
Lots of experience here. Should be able to answer all of your questions.
The plans aren't too bad, as you learn them and ask questions, lights will start coming in.

Good luck

Welcome Aboard!
Lots of experience here. Should be able to answer all of your questions.
The plans aren't too bad, as you learn them and ask questions, lights will start coming in.

Good luck
thank you! I can tell theres lots of experience here and very knowledgeable people, I look forward to this project with the help I can get here.

Back