• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scootjam

I purchased Sonerai 1 plans from Sonex. Plan to scratch build. If anyone has suggestions on information sources that could help with the build process would love to hear from you. This will actually be my second build bought first. I plan to order and build a Onex to develop building skills, but didn't want to get anything to tough for my first build. As I build skills in the Onex project I will tackle in parallel the Sonerai 1 build. Hopefully with a little luck the Sonerai 1 completion will follow close behind the completion of the Onex. I'm located in Northwest Arkansas. I would like to locate other owners and builders in my area to see a finished aircraft and to neighbor with fellow builders as I progress. VBT is my home field.

Thanks for the add. A pleasure to be here. Look forward to a Sonerai 1 education.

I bought my 4130 in 20 ft. lengths from Wicks when they had an annual sale. I picked it up on a car hauler and trailered it home. You're close enough to do the same if you have a way haul it.

Back