• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Parachute and Exhaust ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumiere027

Bonjour à tous,
Pouvez-vous me dire si vous connaissez un Saunerai équipé d'un parachute pyrotechnique pour regarder son emplacement et son installation?
Aussi, avez-vous déjà vu un Saunerai équipé d'un tuyau d'échappement?
Mon moteur est un RevMaster 2100
Merci pour vos informations.
Ci-joint photo de ma future machine!
Chris

Attachments

• 20200712_230018.png
    20200712_230018.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
Good morning all,
Can you tell me if you know a Saunerai equipped with a pyrotechnic parachute to look at its location and installation?
Also, have you ever seen a Saunerai fitted with an exhaust pipe?
My engine is a RevMaster 2100
Thank you for your information.
Chris

https://www.sonerai.net/media/exhaust_system-jpg.6457/full?d=1570763898 ( in my gallery)
On mine with an 1835, I ran a 2 into one down each side exiting behind the legs, so putting exhaust gas well behind the cabin.
The long pipe also quietened it down substantially, both externally and internally.
Obviously aesthetics could be improved, but I killed the motor before I could make the pipes prettier..

Salut et désolé pour cette réponse si tardive mais, je ne suis pas familiarisé avec ce site! Merci pour la réponse et, les photos! Effectivement, c'est une bonne idée ce que tu a fait; Je pense que je vais regarder cela de plus près pour effectuer plus ou moins la même chose ...
Salut et désolé pour une réponse aussi tardive, mais je ne suis pas familier avec ce site! Merci pour la réponse et les photos! En effet, c'est une bonne idée de ce que vous avez fait; Je pense que je vais regarder de plus près pour faire plus ou moins la même chose ...

Try contacting the BRS people. They are the experts. Here is a video on factors:

Essayez de contacter les personnes BRS. Ce sont les experts. Voici une vidéo sur les facteurs:

Back