• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Poste de pilotage Sonerai 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumiere027

Hello everyone,
Small photos on the cockpit of my Sonerai 2
Photo before and, photo after modification ...
Yes I know, some will tell me that it's too loaded but me, I like the dials and I have always flown with more than less!
I have almost finished the revival of the beast; Soon I will tell you about the history of this machine.
Have a good flight and, be careful.
Chris from France

Bonjour à tous,
Petites photos sur le poste de pilotage de mon Sonerai 2
Photo avant modif et, photo après modif
Oui je sais, certain vont me dire que c'est trop chargé mais moi, j'aime les cadrans et j'ai toujours volé avec plus que moins !
J'ai presque terminé le renouveau de la bête; Bientôt, je vous parlerai de l'histoire de cette machine.
Bon vol et, soyez prudent.
Chris de France

Attachments

• Avion Hollande 4.jpg
    Avion Hollande 4.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Poste de pilotage Sonerai 2.jpg
    Poste de pilotage Sonerai 2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 65
As an analog guy myself, i'm very impressed!
Can you say how the weight difference turned out?

Thanks for posting that, looking forward to the updates!

smt

Good evening smt,
I am a small size in weight (63kg) for 1.77m and, in the centering of my machine, I needed about ten kg more on the rear part of the CG to be within the tolerances of the golden mean, therefore, 3.5 kg of more rear dashboard fits within tolerances without any problem!

In addition, two small 7.5A batteries each on each side of the rear seat for the "Leburg" brand dual electronic ignition and, a 17A battery placed behind the rear seat high for the starter and consumers of the two stations. separate controls with automatic changeover to restart one of the two ignition batteries or even both if there is a problem with the battery supply!

This type of electrical installation requires a lot of cable length and time for wiring and marking; It is not wrong to skimp on the protections that go well with it but, at the end of the day, you have two steering positions completely independent from each other or, everything has been doubled for most of the devices but, the aft position is the most complete since you usually sail alone and you need the essentials at the rear!
"I hope the translation is good because unfortunately I'm not very good at English" ...

Bonsoir smt,
Je suis un petit gabarit dans le poids (63kg) pour 1.77m et, dans le centrage de ma machine, il me fallait une dizaine de kg de plus sur partie arrière du C.G. pour être dans les tolérances du juste milieux donc, 3.5 kg de tableau de bord arrière de plus rentre sans problème dans les tolérances !

De plus, deux petites batteries de 7.5A chaqu'une de chaque côtés du siège arrière pour le double allumage électronique de marque "Leburg" et, une batterie de 17A placée derrière le siège arrière en hauteur pour le démarreur et les consommateurs des deux postes de pilotages séparés avec basculement automatique pour reprise d'une des deux batteries d'allumage voir même les deux si problème d'alimentation batteries !

Ce genre d'installation électrique demande beaucoup de longueur de câble et de temps de câblage et de repérage; Il ne faux pas lésiner sur les protections qui vont bien avec mais à la fin, vous avez deux postes de pilotage complètement indépendant l'un de l'autre ou, tout a été doublé pour la majeur partie des appareils mais, le poste arrière est le plus complet puisque, vous naviguez le plus souvent seul et, c'est à l'arrière que vous avez besoin de l'essentiel !
"J'espère que la traduction est bonne car je suis malheureusement pas très bon en anglais"...

As an analog guy myself, i'm very impressed!
Can you say how the weight difference turned out?

Thanks for posting that, looking forward to the updates!

smt
Good evening smt,
I am a small size in weight (63kg) for 1.77m and, in the centering of my machine, I needed about ten kg more on the rear part of the CG to be within the tolerances of the golden mean, therefore, 3.5 kg of more rear dashboard fits within tolerances without any problem!

In addition, two small 7.5A batteries each on each side of the rear seat for the "Leburg" brand dual electronic ignition and, a 17A battery placed behind the rear seat high for the starter and consumers of the two stations. separate controls with automatic changeover to restart one of the two ignition batteries or even both if there is a problem with the battery supply!

This type of electrical installation requires a lot of cable length and time for wiring and marking; It is not wrong to skimp on the protections that go well with it but, at the end of the day, you have two steering positions completely independent from each other or, everything has been doubled for most of the devices but, the aft position is the most complete since you usually sail alone and you need the essentials at the rear!
"I hope the translation is good because unfortunately I'm not very good at English" ...

Back