• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Skye Racer Flies Again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Jeff! Looks amazing, as always. I enjoyed reading your blog. Is the increased exhaust temp to be expected with a turbo set-up? What hp and performance are you shooting for?

Very nicely done. What a team effort! Congrats on the award. I'm afraid I do not have the patience or talent to get such a nice result. Hence the photo of the Wright Flyer. Great Blog.

Jeff's "Skye Racer' is the featured Supervee in 'CONTACT !' magazines latest issue, which I received last week. It features an article I wrote about Supervee Air Sports….Ed

Wow, I had no idea. I will have to find it online.

Sorry have not been around much. Took a new job with Bose as a system design engineer. Spending lots of time traveling.

Hi Jeff. Your airplane is a real inspiration and have admired your work for some time. What canopy was used on it?

Jeff, Have some cake in celebration! Your bird is my favorite Sonerai of all time! I took a ton of pictures at Oshkosh...especially the wing tips. Nice work!

Back