• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Slick ultralight glider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowwwwwww

What a wonderfull flying machine...

Gaston

This just looks like too much fun. Amazing that such a light and strong airframe can be built. I see they also make an electric powered version.

Scott R - would you tow me to AV???? ;D

Tom

Very Cool...local soaring at Moriarty would get me hooked for sure. 8) Funny my EAA buddy is learning to be a tow pilot and yesterday had a flat on the tow plane, lost the tow rope, and bounced in the only landing his instructor saw all day. He is hoping for better next week. ;)
-Pete

A design and engineering tour de force--especially the electric version. Probably the wave of the future. I want one! (Won't get the $100,000+ buy-in past the wife, though). Thanks for the heads up!

Back