• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sonerai 1 Super Vee Project For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acrojohn

Guys, I hate to do it, but I should have known – It is very difficult to build an airplane when you have another one to fly. I have made some progress, but the Sonerai I Super Vee Project just isn’t getting done quick enough. It is for sale with many hard to find components: Welded fuselage, spar box, and tail feathers with desired raised vertical stab 99% finished, Gear legs, Super Vee cowl, powder coated engine mount for Diehl Case, RV-3 bubble canopy w/ S-1 canopy frame, S-1 SV A-Wing wing spar with 2 additional rib stations per panel (ready for riveting). This is fabricated using a spar kit and rib set that I got from Fred to make a beefier wing for acro and possible racing. Raceair Ed and Brian Dempsey suggested the extra ribs within the normal S-1 span also modified with the A-wing strengthening. Rib bracket tabs and angles are fabricated. Pre-bent aileron skins and aileron ribs are fabricated. Wing skin mat’l included. It also includes Acrosport designed rudder/brake pedals, Matco brake cylinders, torque tube, rear spar carry-through and rear spars, multiple sets of plans, updates and modification drawings, building logs, info, etc. Additionally, the original spar assembly and rib set for a S-1 A-Wing that I got with the project is included. This is a rare opportunity to get a huge head start on a project designed and well-built from the ground up to be a Super Vee Racer or sweet acro machine. $3200-FIRM! I will NOT part out because if I should later decide to keep it I want it all there to complete. No other offers considered. This is also posted on Barnstormers with pictures. Other pictures are posted on my gallery. Please respond by PM. Thanks

Back