• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sonerai 1369z.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SONERAI-1369Z

I still have the plane. The photos are in the gallery for sonerai1369z
I changed e mail addresses and forgot the password and was locked out. Couldn't get any help so started a new account at sonerai-1369z. I am still in phase one testing. I had 35 hours of testing when nose strut broke and splintered the prop. It took some time to get that all fixed and I put a spring in place of the donut now and replaced the prop with a Prince 54x44. I also have a BRS parachute installed that needs a repack now. My empty weight now is 700. I have done taxi tests and runups but have not returned to flight tests. It has been 10 years since it flew guess l am slow .

Back