Sonerai 2 for sale in NC

Help Support Sonerai.net:

BoeingPilot

I have a sonerai 2 that I’ve built finished in 2014 I will be selling located in North Carolina I will post pictures later price is 12,000 . I bought an RV 6 so you do not need 2 airplanes . It has a revmaster 2100 D. 280 hours on the engine and a little over 200 hours on the airframe recent condition inspection .

terrence m

Thanks for posting the pictures. Beautiful S-2L! I'm going to look at an S-2 this week thats much closer to home and within my budget but arguably (based on the pics/info) not as nice...

Magisterol

Hello. Is it still available?
Could I ask you for the weight and balance sheet please? Also from the pics I understand it is not the stretch version. My problem is the cockpit hight. I am not tall (6’) but the one I tried few month ago, I couldn’t close the canopy. I was sticking out about 3 “... Thank you. Lmistor@hotmail.com

BoeingPilot

Could I ask you for the weight and balance sheet please? Also from the pics I understand it is not the stretch version. My problem is the cockpit hight. I am not tall (6’) but the one I tried few month ago, I couldn’t close the canopy. I was sticking out about 3 “... Thank you. Lmistor@hotmail.com
I’m 6’2 an have no problem. I weigh 175

BoeingPilot

Empty weight is 608 pounds

peter rutsch

Hey : ) I `m looking for a nice plane.

Would it be possible to send me more picture (of the aircraft and details) to my private email adress?
Do you have ideas for shipping to Germany ?

Latest posts

Group builder