• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sonerai 2 for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serp

Hello, selling my sonerai 2, has pretty much everything you need to complete airplane, includes completed fuselage with 2 inch increase on turtle deck for taller pilots on gear, has new canopy, also has aluminum turtle deck covering, new cowling, has both front and rear fuel tanks, has new wings and new skins with all the rivets, wings have been started and will need to be placed in wing jig that has included plans to build so they are straight and then can be skinned all the b mod pieces are included and just needs riveted to spar, includes alerions, also includes a new engine from great plains that was broken in for 4 hrs that cost 7100.00 that includes starter and alternator bracket, includes new propeller from Ed Sterba and aluminum spinner, has intake and aerovee carb. Have over 12000.00 invested, willing to sell for 9000.00 and willing to deliver for a fee anywhere eastcoast to middle of the states . Wanted to list it here for a few weeks to give builders a chance here before I list it on barnstormers site. Please call Angelo at 7179392710. Most parts are new. The only thing you need should be is the covering you choose to use. I was gonna install ifly for my instruments which is a very inexpensive way for gauges. Any questions or wanting pictures please call, thanks.

Back