• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sonerai 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darius Plank

Looking for a complete set of plans for a sonerai 2. Will pay new price if they are complete with all manuals.

believe i have an unused set if you don't get other replies.
Let me verify what can go with them.
smt
ehmcofab at g male dot com

Sorry - got busy, then got a cold.
.If you respond to email listed my post above, i can send photos of what is included.
Unused plans set 0025 original owner (me) ca 1975 or '76 + manual, wing mods, ephemera.

Now own S2 formerly flown by Gaston this site, came with its own used set.

Thank you for your interest.
smt

Last edited:
Dunno if you found other options or if we are not connecting?
Have not seen email from you.

ehmcofab at g mail dot com

Well, e mailed twice with no luck. Although I found a complete set I am in the process of purchasing as we speak. Thanks but unless this falls through, I will have my plans I have been looking for.

Well I'm sorry for your effort, still don't see anything.
The important thing is that you got a set of plans, though!
Good luck with them.

smt

Back