• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sonerai II Project For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soneraifred

Supporting Member
The following email was sent to me, so if anyone is interested in a possible project, contact one of these guys:

Fred:
I was referred to you by Great Plains regarding my request for information on a partially completed Sonerai Two, which is for sale. I had initially contacted Great Plains for their estimate of the value of this project, but have since decided that I do not have the time necessary to commit to completing the plane. However, perhaps someone in your group may be interested. The aircraft frame appears to be complete, the landing gear is installed, the engine is mounted. I am told the wings are complete except for skin, but they could not be found when I looked at the plane. The cowling and the original set of plans is available. The plans were sold to Ted A. Peifer of Douglassville, PA, who unfortunately died about a year ago. The aircraft is currently in his garage near Pottstown, PA and the property is about to be sold, so the family needs to find a home for this project. If you know of anyone who would be interested, they may call me Steve Schory, or Steve Rothenburger at STV Incorporated, (610)-385-8200.

Steve
[email protected]

Back