• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sonerai Solid Models?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce23

Hi, I'm thinking of changing the shape of the Sonerai front cowling. I was wondering if anyone had already developed solid models for the exterior surfaces of a 2l?
Thanks
Bruce

Here are some surface models I made up for a Sonerai 1. Was playing with Jabiru and Rotax installation ideas.

Attachments

• Jabiru cowl1.JPG
    Jabiru cowl1.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 10
  • jabiru sonex.JPG
    jabiru sonex.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Rotax cowl1.JPG
    Rotax cowl1.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 9
  • rotax cowl2.JPG
    rotax cowl2.JPG