Sonerai Sticker

Help Support Sonerai.net:

Pttim

I thought this would only take a year!
Administrator
Pete, Tom, William, Hugh, your stickers have been mailed. Thanks for supporting S.NET

Tim

n3480h

Woo HOO! Charter sticker purchasers! Glad to support the site.

Thanks Tim.

Tom

o2koold

Scott,

You once set up a S.net account to have shirts made as a custom order and I never got around to getting one. Would it be possible to set that back up using this graphic? I would like one with this on the back, underscored with "Sonerai.net" and maybe the plane over the left breast as a small graphic only.
Here's hoping!

Scott R

splischke

Scott Plischke Sonerai IIL N994SP
Good idea but the last time I sold T-Shirts and mugs, I used CafePress.com and made very little money. Only a few items sold. My take on a $20 T-Shirt was only about $4 but in return, I did not have to do anything like maintain inventory, package and ship.

Let me bounce this idea with the Board and Pttim (logo owner) and see what they think.

-Scott

o2koold

Thanks Scott, can't hurt to try!

On Friday I sent a payment to paypal for stickers, did you get that Scott? I have been gone most of the weekend and did not see anything in my email.

Scott R

Pttim

Administrator
Hi Scott,

Your stickers got mailed Friday evening. Keep your eyes peeled they are on the way!

Tim

wbpace

Mine arrived on Friday. Here's my objective review: Nice clean job, dark chocolate brown on glossy white background, 6"x3", easy peel-and-stick backing. It doesn't show the cowl cheeks (a stand-out characteristic of the Sonerai), but overall I like it.

It looks great in my office - something to glance at to remember better things when the day is going bad.

splischke

Scott Plischke Sonerai IIL N994SP
To purchase, go to PayPal and send money to sales@sonerai.net . The stickers are $3.00 each. Please add postage to your location and shipping instructions. In the U.S., postage is a first class stamp.

-Scott

mhflyit

ditto - got mine last week - should it go on the left or right side of the canopy ;D??

Matt

Pttim

Administrator
Still have a bunch of these stickers left,, cmon! Support S.Net. 100% of the sale of these go to S.NET.

Tim

Pttim

Administrator
Pttim said:
[size=18pt]Get your stickers now! Support Sonerai.net in the process.[/size]Go to your Pay Pal and send money to sales@sonerai.net . The stickers are $3.00 each. Please add postage to your location. and shipping instructions.

When Scott receives a sale, he will forward me the shipping information and I will send them to you.

Thanks for supporting Sonerai.net!

I still have a bunch of these left. Support Sonerai.Net

Tim

Tim