• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Sonerai Sticker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pttim

I have been working on a Sticker that represents the Sonerai for all of us proud builders. I have a proof of what it will look like.

My idea is to generate income for Sonerai.net through the sale of these stickers. I would only like to re-coop what I spent.

What do you all think? And throw out a price you would be willing to pay for one.

Tim

Attachments

• PlaneTim02 (Copy).JPG
    PlaneTim02 (Copy).JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 224
Tim, looks very nice to me......Ya got the third tire in the right spot....I just spent a ton on Stickers for SAA, but an organization could build treasury by selling stickers for about 3 bucks each, but you have to order a couple thousand at a time....A sticker like that might come from the printer for about 75 cents, depending on colors and qty......Ed

Tim,
I would buy several. Could you have a white/black one as well as the black/white one. My truck has factory tinted windows and the black would be lost. I would also like to see Sonerai.net on it, if it were possible to get permission for that.

Scott R

Scott,

I just ordered 200 of the stickers, should have them in two or three days. The black plane is on a white Oval background, should show up fine on our tinted windowed trucks.

If Sonerai. Net would like to have some stickers made up I could do that, I would just need to know how they would like it to look.

Tim

I am going to have to pen in a round tail, but I am in too. 8)
-Pete
P.S. our Indiana Chap650 had great connections for T-shirts, Hats and all that type stuff. I could email them and see it they could beat your printer.
-Pete

The stickers are in.

I am trying to figure out how best to manage the distribution so that everyone knows the proceeds from the sale of these stickers is going to S.NET and not me.

Tim

Pttim said:
The stickers are in.

I am trying to figure out how best to manage the distribution so that everyone knows the proceeds from the sale of these stickers is going to S.NET and not me.

Tim

Hey, the wing is in the wrong place and its got an extra seat ;D

I know that, I dont have a problem making the other versions if people would like them. How do we run these through the website?

[size=18pt]Get your stickers now! Support Sonerai.net in the process.[/size]Go to your Pay Pal and send money to [email protected] . The stickers are $3.00 each. Please add postage to your location. and shipping instructions.

When Scott receives a sale, he will forward me the shipping information and I will send them to you.

Thanks for supporting Sonerai.net!

Tim

One of the guys at my work bought one! So I went onto PayPal and sent the money to Scott. Pretty simple process.

Tim

Hi Tim,

I need a bit more guidance to know how much to send. Does this fit in a first-class envelope? Will a buck to cover postage and envelope and any other handling costs? I plan to buy three of them (for shop, car and office).

Bill

Bill,

If you are in the states, one stamp will cover it, if you are out of country I have no idea of postage. The stickers will fit in a regular envelope.

Tim

Back