• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Source for dual ignition single port, 1835 heads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ebell

Supporting Member
All,

I don't post much on the forum - but I I have learned a ton here over the seven years I've been working on my project. and truly enjoy all of your contributions.

I'm looking for a recommendation on a source for high quality, new, single-port, 1835 heads for my mostly GPAS 1835.

I've seen various sources for the heads, but I'm still scratching my head on how to get the machine work done for dual ignition.

The heads I'm replacing have a broken cooling fin and a failed spark plug insert. I've never intended to fly with the engine in this shape and I'm at the point in the project where its time to get new heads.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Ed

Back