• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Tank drawings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyguyeddy

Does anyone have tank pattern drawings they would like to sell? Im looking for stretch main tank and aux tank. Doing some horse trading to get N91RT and convert it back to VW power, and i need at least the main tank. Apparently the normal s2 tank doesnt fit the stretch? At least thats what my research on the monink newsletters tell me.

Does anyone have tank pattern drawings they would like to sell? Im looking for stretch main tank and aux tank. Doing some horse trading to get N91RT and convert it back to VW power, and i need at least the main tank. Apparently the normal s2 tank doesnt fit the stretch? At least thats what my research on the monink newsletters tell me.
Fred has them. Message him directly.

I need an address so I can send pattern. I would make a cardboard mock up to see if this what you want as it looks like the tank I have may have been
a DIY make not store bought. I have some photos to, smart phone or email address hope this will help.

Back